6 Steps to Building your Online Business
1 List down all skills & accomplishments or things I’m good at
– What skills can I easily & quickly monetize
– What can I teach someone
2 Who is my ideal client / dream customer
– What do they need help with?
– What are their pain points?
– What results can I give them?
– How can I help them?
3 Competitor Research / Funnel Hacking
– Model after people who are already successful in my niche & already have the results I’m looking for
4 Create content & document your journey
– Position self as expert & authority in your space
– Build a brand by sharing valuable & relatable content
5 Create a lead magnet / Build list
– 1 lead magnet to lead into high ticket offer
– Free Ebook, free training / course
6 Offer 1st round of people a discount or free offer
– Get testimonials & results for free
– Show people you can get results
9 Steps to Finding your Niche
1. Do you have any hobbies you’re really good at that you can teach someone else to do?
– Dog training
2. Do you have expertise in your job that you can share with someone who’s interested?
3. Do you have a background or story that would be interesting to other people?
– Weight loss
– Finding love
– Building a business
4. Is there a bestselling book/tv show out there on a topic that you could expand on with your own expertise or experience?
5. Do you currently sell a physical product that could be amplified by info products like ebooks, courses, masterclasses?
6. Pick a software or existing product to affiliate for…
7. What core market does your idea fit into?
8. What submarket niche does your idea fit into?
9. What offers are currently working in the market right now? Make a list of 10 people in the submarket you want to go into.
3 Steps To Finding Your “Dream Customer!”
#1 Who is my ideal client?
Create or find a product or service that will actually help them…
⇨ Who do you want to serve?
⇨ What do they look like?
⇨ How do they act?
⇨ What are they doing?
Get super crystal clear on who this is for you!
#2 Where are they hiding?
⇨ Where are they spending their time on the internet?
⇨ Which Social Media platforms?
You see, it’s NOT about creating traffic, it’s about finding the existing traffic streams that are already happening.
#3 Who has already congregated my dream customers?
⇨ Blogs, Email Lists, Facebook Groups, Community Forums
⇨ What Influencers do they follow?
⇨ Where are all the places that they are already congregating?
Remember, you don’t need to create traffic.
Just find it, get in front of it, & start throwing your hooks.
6 Steps to Presenting your Story
- Background (age, education, grew up etc)
- What were you doing before this business.
- Ad a climax moment or rock bottom moment. Or breakthrough moment.
- What is your why? Why did I join this biz.
- Your Accomplishments
- Where you’re going, mission and vision