Before we start, there are 5 questions we need to ask ourselves!
- What are we trying to achieve and what are our Tiktok goals?
- Who is our audience and what niche are we in?
- What kind of value / entertainment are we providing?
- Are we willing to make videos and stay consistent for the next 6 months?
- How many TikToks can we commit to per day?
What is TikTok and how does it work?
First and foremost, every single post is sent to someone’s ‘For You Page’ aka (FYP).
If that post does well, it will be sent to more and more ‘For You Pages’ – For example, when you post a video, it will be sent to 10 people’s FYP, then 100, then 1o00, then 10,000!
Watch time is the main metric to determine if your post is successful or not. These are the metrics you need in order for your post to be deemed successful.
Follow the trends! This is extremely important!
Trends come in 2 formats. On the discover page, there are broad trends first, then niche specific trends. Take full advantage of both and watch as your views sky rocket!
There will be a lot of experience and failure, and not every video will be a masterpiece. Just make sure you are publishing more videos! Remember to always provide value as well as a nice hook!
The first 3 things I recommends you do on Tiktok when you begin:
Review the content of at least 20 creators in your niche.
Watch what the best videos are doing and what the worst videos are doing, and what they all have in common.
Come up with new video ideas and add your style. Don’t care about likes or followers right now. Just care about giving value and entertainment!
5 things to help you burst out:
- Include a lot of value – inspiration, education, entertainment
- Remain in one niche
- Be consistent and post every single day (Post at least 2 times per day)
- Ensure that your videos are the highest quality possible
- Focus on the HOOK! – This is the hook that you see in the first 3 seconds of your video!
To attract your viewers, here are the 10 best hooks OF ALL TIME!
- You won’t believe this
- X reasons why you need this
- Something you might not know
- Important tips that are easy to follow
- 10 (Insert tool tips)
- How I got in 24 hours?
- Nobody is talking about this
- This is why yours isn’t working
- Here are tiny tips that can help you
- I can’t believe this worked for me so well
This is how to become VIRAL!
Watch time and share are the most important metrics!
Why? Because TikTok wants you to keep you on the app for as long as possible.
Here’s how to increase these metrics to make your viewers feel something special, whether it’s happiness, sadness, educated, inspired, or motivated.
Viewers will then share that experience they felt in your video!